How To Contact The Governor’s Office:
1. Highlight the below text then right click on it and select copy.
Governor Hogan, we want to express our concerns for the lack of regulations for hands-on caregivers in state and federally funded group homes and assisted living facilities for individuals with developmental disabilities and seniors. We support Evelyn’s Law.
2. Click this link: http://governor.maryland.gov/mail/default.asp and you will be redirected to another webpage.
3. Fill out the form on the webpage. Only the fields in RED which also have an asterisk (*) next to them are required.
4. For “My Correspondence Topic,” click on the down arrow on the right side of the field and pick “Evelyn’s Law – Health Care Issues”
5. Click inside the message box and right click. Choose “Paste” and the text will be inserted into the box
6. When you have completed the form, click the “Submit” button at the bottom.